56 Positive Biblical Affirmations

 

56 Positive Biblical Affirmations

Daily biblical affirmations can help you to have stronger faith, positive thoughts, and feel closer to God. Ultimately, God wants you to be prepared to take on the challenges of the day, grow in self-love, and push past daily obstacles to accomplish His will.

1. I am beautiful.

2. I am close to God. He leads me into abundant life.

3. God is always with me because he lives inside me.

4. I am perfectly imperfect. I don’t have to rush my self-love or healing process.

5. God continuously shows his love for me despite my imperfections.

6. I have a piece of God’s personality because I was created in his image.

7. I am worthy of God's blessings and I will never feel ashamed for waiting on him to shower me with his love. Anyone who believes in Him will never be put to shame.” Romans 10:11

8. I am a woman after God’s heart.

9. I have mustard seed faith and my prayers move mountains! (Matthew 17:14-20)

10. My original design was flawless and I was created with divine purpose! “And God created man in His image.” Genesis 1:27 3.

11. I am pure because my father tends to my soul. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10

12. I hear the voice of God in every season because I am his sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27

Related Article: 28 Traits of A Godly Girlfriend!

13. I am free from the chains of guilt, shame and condemnation.

14.  I am blessed because God withholds no good thing from me. "For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless." Psalm 84:11 

15. I am more in love with God than what the world can offer. I don’t need worldly possessions and recognition.

16. I don’t have to settle for fear because my heavenly father comforts me. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.” Isaiah 26:3

17. I have access to the peace of God.

18. I don’t have to settle for doubt.

19. I have access to God’s gift of faith when I read the word and it becomes alive & active within me.

20. I am a world changer because I carry the light, love, and testimony of God. My presence shifts dark atmospheres.

21. I have a purpose to help bring God’s Kingdom to earth! I am an ambassador of Christ.

22. I am like moldable clay in the potter’s hand. I repent and change my ways to honor God as I’m led.

23. Nothing can separate me from the love of God. Nothing.

24. I don’t have to be perfect to feel God’s love.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love." Romans 8:38

Related Article: 31 Traits of a Proverbs 31 Woman!

25. I will release the weight of my past because I have received forgiveness for my sins.

26. God will protect me from harm and lead me on the path of righteousness.

27. God has given me everything I need to avoid temptation. “God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13 

28. I am getting stronger as God disciplines me.

29. I forgive, love, and show patience to others.

30. I do not keep a record of the things people do wrong.

31. I love myself well.

32. I won’t try to be God in the lives of others. I am submissive to God’s leadership even when I’m scared and tempted to fix things in my own strength.

33. I choose to have faith in God. He is worthy of my trust because he doesn’t break promises.

34. God is in love with me.

35. I am humble and I listen to wisdom.

36. I am not the opinions of others. I am so much more than what others think.

37. I use my free-will wisely.

38. I surround myself with wisdom and I make informed decisions.  

39. I delight in honesty and the truth of God.

Related Article: 4 Secrets for Healthy Christian Relationships!

40. I am unique, powerful, and humble. And I am NOT afraid to shine because I’m not trying to be better than anyone.

41. I love what God loves. And I love people despite the pain they may have caused (from a distance sometimes.)

42. I am merciful like my God who forgives the worst sinners.

43. God’s strength keeps me from sin and temptation. I am an overcomer.

44. I am humble and I don’t look down on anyone.

45. I have the same authority as Jesus and I’m capable of signs, miracles, and wonders.

46. I have the mind of God.

47. I have every spiritual gift necessary to accomplish my purpose and destiny.

48. I have every fruit of spirit such as love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

49. I am royalty because I’ve been adopted into the Kingdom of God.

50. I am anointed and chosen to influence the world.

Related Article: 6 Causes Of Pride: How To Be More Humble!

Bible Affirmations for Healing

51. I will allow my elders to pray against any sickness within me. “Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.James 5:14-15

52. I will accept your will over my healing God. I understand that you are a good father and you work things out according to your timing. “You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back.”  Isaiah 38:16-17

53. I believe that I will find God in the midst of any problem! “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12-13

54. I have powerful prayers that God hears. “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 1 Peter 3:12

55. My prayers make a difference and God acts on behalf of my request. “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” 1 John 5:15 

56. I know that you are capable of healing me God. “Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” Jeremiah 17:14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah and His Accomplishments

Jesus Fulfilled Prophecy

Attributes of God Study Plan