Bible Verses : when I am WEARY---WANT CONTROL--FEEL IMPATIENT

 WHEN I FEEL WEARY //

  • Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” - Matthew 11:28-30
  • Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7
  • Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. - Psalm 105:4
  • Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6
  • Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. - Hebrews 4:16
  • Cast your cares on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. - Psalm 55:22
  • …for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:11-13


 WHEN I WANT CONTROL //

  • “If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.” - Matthew 10:39
  • Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7
  • He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. - Colossians 1:17
  • I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. - Galatians 2:20
  • Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. - Matthew 16:24-25


WHEN I FEEL IMPATIENT //

  • The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. - Exodus 14:14
  • Be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. - Psalm 27:14
  • Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. - Psalm 37:7
  • Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31
  • Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
  • Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. - Ephesians 4:2
  • Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. - Romans 12:12
  • The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. - 2 Peter 3:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elijah and His Accomplishments

Pentatonix

Study on the Holy Spirit